Drs. Maggin, Moy and Tadikonda of Laurel Internal Medicine have been serving the community for over 30 years. We offer compassionate care for your total health needs. Our doctors are all Board Certified Internal Medicine Physicians who are committed to providing you with the highest quality medical care. Our nurse practitioner, Mary Beth O’Brien, is master-prepared and board certified in Adult Primary Care. We are all qualified to handle the vast majority of adults’ (those over 16 years of age) medical problems. Each provider has access to a network of qualified specialists should the need arise.
Our goal is to have a relationship with you, allowing us to work together to achieve the best possible health care, whether you have Diabetes, Hypertension, Cholesterol or any number of medical issues. We will not only address your concerns but emphasize preventative care and wellness maintenance.
Although we do offer same-day appointments when available, we encourage making appointments as far in advance as possible. Our friendly staff will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding scheduling and payment arrangements.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.